What is LEARN?
Leading English Education and Resource Network
To be an innovative and collaborative force for the English-speaking educational community of Quebec.
To meet the lifelong learning needs of the English-speaking community of Quebec and contribute to student success and community vitality.
To know more about us:
Building on the merger of three organizations in July 2005, LEARN has developed a variety of resources and services. LEARN accomplishes this by offering a wide range of resources and services at no charge.
These services and resources include:
The Virtual Campus Team is responsible for LEARN Tutoring, Virtual Summer School, development of subject-specific resources, and technical and administrative support for online learning.
Continuous professional development to Community Development Agents, Principals and Teachers in schools belonging to the CLC network, to contribute to the vitality of English-speaking communities in Québec.
Board of Directors
Director General, CQSB (President)
Mike Helm, Assistant
Director General, NFSB
Interim Director General, SWLSB
Interim Director General,
Annual Report and
We're delivering innovative english education support and tools by focusing on our compass strategic services.
OUR LATEST REPORT
- 2019 – 2020 Year-End Report.
- 2018 – 2019 Year-End Report > Download
- 2017 – 2018 Year-End Report > Download
- 2016 – 2017 Year-End Report > Download
- 2015 – 2016 Year-End Report > Download
- 2014 – 2015 Year-End Report > Download
- 2013 – 2014 Year-End Report > Download
- 2012 – 2013 Year-End Report > Download
- 2011 – 2012 Year-End Report > Download
- 2009 – 2010 Year-End Report > Download