Schools thrive when they can count on the support of community based organizations and local businesses to enhance student learning and success.
How can community organizations and businesses get involved?
• Offer to share your expertise with students and staff members;
• Develop internship opportunities for students;
• Offer to participate in strategic planning sessions for school improvement;
• Make a material donation (e.g., books, gardening supplies);
• Make a financial contribution toward something your organization is passionate about (e.g., financial literacy).